Maxima House Xenna Extendable Dining Table
XENNA LUX Dining Table immediately attracts attention by its design and functionality. The traditional four legs have been replaced with a solid X-shaped base. You can easily extend the table and adjust the size of the countertop to your current needs. The table will let you organize a party - invite a family or a larger circle of friends. Thanks to two extension leaves placed under the table top, it is possible to extend the table up to 81.9 inch or 100.8 inch.
- Extendable table top, 2 extension leaves included (63 / 81.9 /100.8 inch)
- Crafted from MDF
- High Gloss finish
- Seating capacity when fully extended: 8-10 people
Dimensions & Weight:
29.5"H x 63" (81.9/100.8)W x 35"D
All packages are 100% insured.
Please note, all damage claims should be submitted within 30 days of the delivery.
How/When will my order ship?
MAXIMAHOUSE.COM will process and ship most in-stock items from our facility within 2-5 business days of the order. The size and type of order determine whether it will be shipped palletized or via small parcel. The merchandise usually takes 3 to 10 business days to arrive to you. We have established distribution relationships with national carriers and take every precaution to ensure prompt, reliable, undamaged delivery. When your order is picked up from our facility you are sent an email with tracking information. We encourage you to track your shipment through the courier’s website or phone. For most palletized deliveries a representative from the shipping company will call you during transportation to arrange delivery. Sometimes freight carriers offer their own additional services at their discretion. Please contact us if anything seems unusual about the progress of your shipment.
The vast majority of our palletized customers opt for Self Service Truck Delivery. This is a curbside delivery service; you will be responsible for bringing the boxes into your home. For one or two able-bodied adults it should be no issue.
RECEIVING THE ORDER
1. Please honor your delivery appointment. If the courier can not get a hold of you the item is sent back to us. Any incurred expense would be deducted from the refund.
2. Ask the driver to cut open the pallet straps & shrink wrap and then handle the boxes from the truck to the ground.
3. IMPORTANT: You will be asked to sign a form acknowledging receipt. BEFORE YOU SIGN it is important you CHECK FOR DAMAGE. INSPECT ALL BOXES CAREFULLY, LOOK FOR ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGE (rips, holes, smashed areas, missing straps, etc). WRITE ANY SIGNS OF POSSIBLE DAMAGE ON THE FORM YOU ARE ASKED TO SIGN. Example: “Box received with visible damage”.
If you do not notate the form, the courier will not honor against damage incurred during transportation. If the damage appears substantial (debris, severe trauma) please refuse the shipment entirely. Open freight immediately. If you find any damage take photos and email email@example.com You are required to make a claim within 24 hours.
Note: If you are receiving at a commercial location and utilizing forklift, inspect pallet before unloading.
Tracking information will be emailed.