- 3x 160W CIGS Flexible Solar Panel (RS-F160C)
- 1x 40A MPPT Solar Charge Controller (RS-MPPT40)
- 1x 30' 10AWG Solar Cable (RS-30101)
- 1x 10' 8AWG Battery Cable (RS-810)
- 1x 10A Inline fuse holder (RS-SC10F)
Adhesive Mounting System
With adhesive designed specially for rooftops
No screws through your roof
Less wear and tear on your roof
Installation is a breeze with our CIGS flexible solar panels that doesn’t require crimping tools. Since all of our products are compatible with each other, makes expansions, upgrades or additions simple and easy… just plug in and go!
Reliable and Convenient
The digital MPPT charge controller lets you gauge your power with a glance, providing real time updates of volts, amps, and amp hours. provide peace of mind by protecting your system from overcharging.
160 Watt CIGS Flexible Solar Panel Specifications
- Maximum Power(Pmax): 160W
- Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp): 18.9V
- Maximum Power Current(Imp): 8.40A
- Open Circuit Voltage(Voc): 23.4V
- Short Circuit Current(Isc): 9.60A
- Maximum System Voltage(Vmax): 1000VDC
- Weight: 7.1 lb
- Dimensions: 67.3 x 26.0 in
Our Shipping Policy was last updated on May 17, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Disclaimer:
● "Company" (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Disclaimer) refers to RICH SOLAR.
● "Goods" refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
● "Orders" means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
● "Service" refers to the Website.
● "Website" refers to RICHSOLAR.COM, accessible from RICHSOLAR.COM.
● "You" means the individual accessing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at RICHSOLAR.COM. The following terms and conditions constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing times
All Orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If We are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of Your Order, We will contact You via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for Your Orders will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping method: FedEx Ground
Shipment cost: Free
Estimated delivery time: 2-5 business days
Shipping method: FedEx Two Days
Shipment cost: Depend on products
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days
Shipping method: FedEx Standard
Shipment cost: Depend on products
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days
Overnight delivery is only available for Orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
RICHSOLAR.COM does not ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation Email once Your Order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
RICHSOLAR.COM is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to Your Order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes)
RICHSOLAR.COM is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If You received Your Order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
If you have any questions about this Shipping Policy, You can contact Us:
WHY RICH SOLAR?
RICH SOLAR has been the leader in the off-grid solar industry since 2005. Priding ourselves on quality and service, our company is focused on bringing the world's best solar products to market while providing world-class customer service.
There is a reason why we have been in business since 2005: people trust us. Through many years of building lasting relationships with customers, suppliers, and vendors, we have developed everlasting bonds, symbolic of Rich Solar’s core family values.
We take pride in servicing your needs by providing a customer support team always here to help. Whether you need assistance over the phone, via chat or email, or even face to face, we are always here to answer your needs.