The AUX MINI split AC ductless heat pump is the air comfort system you need to ensure your home stays comfortable, cool, and cost effective for as long as you desire. This high quality ductless heat pump is energy efficient, packed with great features, and priced to meet most household budgets. If you need targeted air comfort for a single zone in your home or need more general air conditioning, Inverter variable speed compressor Energy efficient performance ensures an AUX operates both effectively and affordably. An AUX MINI split Series ductless heat pump should be exactly what you've been searching for.
- 17 SEER
- 5 year compressor, 1 year parts (Warranty).
- Sleep Mode offers energy savings and keeps you cool or Heat all Day and Night.
- Anti-Fungus Bacterial Filter.
- Three Speed & Auto-speed blower.
- Energy savings of up to 20% compared to conventional mini-splits.
- Automatic Air Swing, Two-direction Air vane Evenly Distributes Air.
- Follow Me Technology Tracks Remote Location.
- Cross Flow Technology reduces noise output.
- Easy Maintenance - Panel Removes for Access, Washable Filters.
- Pre-Charged w/ Eco-friendly R410 Refrigerant.
- 1 Ton ductless split can Cool or Heat a room up to ~500 square feet.
*** Installation by a licensed professional required where applicable
Indoor Unit: 33.6in x 11.5in x 7.7in (85.3cm x 29.2cm x 19.6cm)
Outdoor Unit: 31.5in x 20in x 10in (80cm x 50.8cm x 25.4cm)
What's in Box:
- AAA Battery x2
- Indoor units (Air Handler) x1
- Outdoor units (Compressor) x1
- Digital LCD Remote Control with Follow Me
- Installation Kit with line set and wire
- Product and Installation Manual
- Remote Control (Up to 33ft/10M) x1
- Remote Control Holder x1
- Installation & User Manual
Installation Kit (Free):
- 25 Ft Pipe Insulation x1
- 25 Ft Flared Copper Tubing x1
- 25 Ft Electrical Signal Wire (Indoor Unit Contact to Outdoor Uint)
- 8 Ft Electrical Wire (Outdoor)
- Drain Pipe (Indoor) x1
- Plastic Pipe Wrap x2
- Wall Bracket for Indoor Unit (Mounting Plate)
- Neoprene Putty to Seal Holes
- Calculate your room size - Multiply the room length by the room width in feet to get the square footage of the area to be cooled.
- Check your connections - Check out your power source (nearby outlet) and make sure to match the unit to that outlet.
- Measure to fit - Measure the height and width of the opening and check the dimensions of the AC unit you select to be sure it will fit.Once you've selected your ideal air conditioner model, check that the air conditioner supplies you need are available in the correct sizes for your unit.
*Please note that product will be shipped in two individual packages.Item ships via FedEx Home/ Ground Delivery. Only ships to the lower 48 Contiguous United States. Also due to manufacturer constantly trying to better the products, item may have a small variation in appearance. Also please keep in mind although both packages are shipped out at the same time carrier may separate packages causing boxes to be delivered at different times/days.
- We accept Local Pick up.
- We Do NOT ship to PO Box, AK, Hi, PR, Just mainland in U.S.A only 48 states. (if the address is not deliverable by Post Office, contact us prior to placing payment)
- All orders are shipped directly from our warehouse in California.
- Item will be shipped the same Business Day if order is placed before 1:00 pm.
Please refer to return policy.
- Do you offer local pick up?
We accept offer local pick up.
- Do you ship on weekends?
We currently ship all orders out Monday-Friday using FedEx/UPS/USPS.
- Who do I contact if I receive a damaged product?
If your product is damaged, please
- What are your business hours?
Our customer service department is open Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm PST.
- Where do you ship from?
We have warehouses in California.
- How long until my order ships?
Orders placed before 1:00 PM PST with successfully processed payment and available inventory will be shipped out within 1 business day (Monday - Friday). We do not ship Saturdays, Sundays, or Holidays.
- I received an incomplete order (missing parts, manual, etc.), what do I do?
If you receive an incomplete order, please contact us first contact us at 909-979-9892. Or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Why was my order cancelled?
If your order is cancelled due to inventory, you will receive an email. In most cases, inventory is determined at time of purchase. In the event that your item is out of stock, you will receive a full refund (including tax) back to the original form of payment. Refunds are subject to your bank’s processing time.
AUX Air conditioning, has become a leading brand in China’s air conditioning industry for 20 years. AUX is a well recognized name in the field of professional refrigeration. During this time of rapid development, the product quality continues to improve, resulting in high sales in China’s domestic market, and are also exported to more than 100 countries and regions around the world.
AUXUSA. in Los Angeles in 2015 and became the General Agent of AUX Air Conditioning USA (AUXUSA) The company is based in California to service the North American market. At present time, there are more than 30 direct sales outlets online, as well as cooperative agents in Texas, Oregon, Nevada, Tennessee and other states that are affiliated with the company.
AUXUSA. is equipped with a unified and standardized management system and an international management model. The company’s management personnel and technicians, all accept the company’s standardized pre-sales and after-sales professional training. In the course of five years of development, AUXUSA. has summed up a complete set of product marketing and service guarantee system, which provides users with a timely and high quality pre-sale, sale and after-sale service on the exclusive AUX line. In the 21st century, with “Green and Healthy” as the main goal of all nations, AUX is a major advocate of “Healthy Air Conditioning” and it is committed to bringing “Healthy Air Conditioning” to every corner of the world.
AUXUSA Committed to bringing a better experience in Healthy Air Conditioning to America