Canadian Spa Co Muskoka 5-Person 14-Jet Portable Hot Tub KH-10096
The Muskoka provides optimal space and flexibility by including no-barrier open floor seating. The 14 adjustable hydrotherapy jets offer you a soothing massage bound to help you unwind after a long day. Our spas use Glacier filtration and a built-in Ozone generator to keep your water crystal clear without hassle- letting you focus on enjoying your time in the spa, rather than caring for it! Plug the spa directly into a standard 15A household outlet – no electrician required!
We pride ourselves on providing portable spas that are fully equipped with premium features, like LED lighting, adjustable jets, a dedicated heater, ozone generator, and air control valves. Our synthetic wood panels, hardtop covers, and energy-efficient insulation, are all built with Canadian weather in mind- ensuring you receive a spa that is low maintenance and high performance! We take care of our spas, so that they can take care of you!
- With spacious open seating, the Muskoka easily allows you to fully stretch your legs after a long day and use the spa as you choose.
- Features air control valves, and 14 adjustable and interchangeable hydrotherapy jets that allow you to create your own customizable experience.
- Our Blackout insulation features high-density closed cell foam and a heat retention blanket surrounding the interior, providing your hot tub with insulation that traps and retains heat.
- Includes a 2 speed 1.5 HP pump and a 1.0 kW heater, ensuring you receive strong, consistent jet pressure, while keeping your spa heated in the harsh winter season
- The Glacier filtration system combines silver ions and antimicrobial materials along with an Ozone Generator to fight bacteria growth while sanitizing and cleaning your water.
When you buy a Canadian Spa Company hot tub, you can sleep easy knowing that it comes with valuable customer and technical support for the lifetime of the spa.
Features multi-colour LED lighting, adjustable jets, a dedicated heater, ozone generator and air control valves.
Includes a 3in/2in thermal hardtop cover, 1 x 50 sq ft Glacier filter, and curbside delivery
600 lbs (Dry)
|74 x 74 x 29 in
|1 x 2 Speed 1.5 HP
|1 x 1 KW
3"/2" hardtop cover, Antimicrobial Glacier filters, and curbside delivery
**Please expect a wait time for our products, contact us directly for more information
Worldwide Hot Tub Supplier & Hot Tub Manufacturer, Providing Hot Tubs, Swim Spas, Outdoor Furniture and Saunas to Major Retailers near you. Contact us through the Canadian Spa Company office in your country for pre-sales questions and after-sales support and help, including warranty, servicing and product information. The Canadian Spa Company is a global brand, we manufacture our Hot Tubs and other products in North America, Asia and Europe and distribute around the world.
One of the larger companies in the world market place; the Canadian Spa Company has been recognised as an industry leader since our first spa was sold around thirty years ago. Three decades on, the Canadian Spa Company is still supplying an ever expanding range of quality products, with the very best backup and after-sales service available.