- Large size firebox, versatile
- Included: pedestal, ash lip, air intake damper and rear air deflector
- Stainless steel top heat protector to extend the life of your appliance
- Cast iron door and ceramic glass
- EPA certified at 1.54 g/h
- Non-catalytic combustion system
- Designed and made in Canada
|Fuel type||Dry cordwood|
|Recommended heating area(3)||500 - 2,100 ft²|
|Overall firebox volume||2.4 ft³|
|EPA loading volume||2.02 ft³|
|Maximum burn time(3)||8 h|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood(4)||75,000 BTU/h (22 kW)|
|Overall heat output rate-min(4) (5)||14,800 BTU/h (4.34 kW)|
|Overall heat output rate-max(4) (5)||28,600 BTU/h (8.38 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (HHV)(5) (6)||69%|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (LHV)(5) (7)||74%|
|Optimum efficiency(8) (9)||77%|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency(11)||75%|
|Average particulate emissions rate(1)||1.54 g/h|
|Average CO(10)||89.4 g/h|
- This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
- Values are as measured per test method, except for the recommended heating area, firebox volume, maximum burn time and maximum heat output.
- Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
- The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
- As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
- Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
- Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
- Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
- Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
- The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the wood logs into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
- Carbon monoxyde.
|Approved for an alcove installation||Yes|
|Approved for a mobile home installation||Yes|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||Option|
|Certified according to applicable standards||CAN/USA accredited laboratory|
|Stainless-steel secondary-air system||Yes|
|Flue outlet diameter||6"|
|Type of chimney||CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)|
|Minimum chimney height||15"|
|Overall dimension (Width)||27"|
|Overall dimension (Height)||33 3/4"|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||26 5/8"|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Door opening size (Width)||17 1/2"|
|Door opening size (Height)||9"|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface - W x H||14 7/8" x 9 1/4"|
|Firebox size (Width)||21"|
|Firebox size (Height)||11 3/4"|
|Firebox size (Depth)||16 1/2"|
|Maximum log length||20" (16" recommended)|
|Log positioning||Loading over width|
|Baffle type||High quality vermiculite|
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA Standard (emissions)||EPA|
|Canadian Standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|USA Standard (safety)||UL 1482, UL 737|
|Distance-center of the flue outlet to back unit||7 3/8"|
|Distance-center of the flue outlet to side unit||13 1/2"|
|Warranty||Limited 5 years|
|Shipping Weight||360 lb (163 kg)|
ClearancesMinimum clearances to combustibles*
(Data expressed in inches. 1 inch = 25.4 mm)
|Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe||Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe|
|Clearances - Back wall||14 1/2"||6"||11"||6"|
|Clearances - Corner||12"||12"||12"||12"|
|Clearances - Side wall||22"||22"||22"||22"|
|Clearances - From the base of the unit to the ceiling **||84"||84"||84"||84"|
* The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
** Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.