England’s Stove Work Englander 15-W08 Wood Stove with Blower ESW0015
This 2,400 ft² wood stove is a great choice for moderately-sized and larger homes. The 3.2 ft³ firebox with XBT Technology holds logs up to 22'' long and can burn through the night with a full load of wood.
Integrated, wrap-around heat shields offer safer operation and more placement options, and stylish, cool-touch spring handles accent the stove’s classic style. The cast iron door's extra-large viewing glass gives a full, beautiful view of the fire, and a free room air blower is included.
• Made in USA
• Heats up to 2,400 ft²
• Burns wood logs up to 22" long
• Up to 14 hrs. burn time
• EPA's certification means high efficiency and low emissions - you'll use less fuel for the same amount of heat as older, non-certified stoves
• Mobile home approved (USA only)
• Cast-iron door with removable decorative mountain scene
• Blower: Included. Variable speed with 3 position switch (Off, Low, High)
|Fuel type||Dry cordwood (16" recommended)|
|Recommended heating area (9)||Up to 2,400 ft2|
|Overall firebox volume||2.86 ft³|
|EPA loading volume||35 lb|
|Maximum burn time (9)||14 h|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood (4)||72,184 BTU/h (21.2 kW)|
|Minimum overall heat output rate (4) (5)||17,521 BTU/h (5.1 kW)|
|Maximum overall heat output rate (4) (5)||65,853 BTU/h (19.3 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (HHV) (5) (6)||72 %|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (LHV) (5) (7)||77 %|
|Optimum efficiency (1) (2)||78 %|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency (8)||78 %|
|Average particulate emission rate (3)||1.8 g/h|
|Average CO (10)||114 g/h|
|Alcove installation approved||No|
|Mobile home approved||Yes|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||65 CFM included|
|Certified according to applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
|Stainless-steel secondary-air system||Yes|
|Flue outlet diameter||6"|
|Distance-center of the flue outlet to back unit||8 3/4"|
|Distance-center of the flue outlet to side unit||13 1/2"|
|Type of chimney||CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)|
|Minimum chimney height||12'|
|Overall dimension (Width)||28 1/8''|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||31 1/4''|
|Overall dimension (Height)||36 3/8''|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Door opening size (Width)||20 1/2"|
|Door opening size (Height)||10"|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface - W x H||20 3/4" x 12 5/8"|
|Firebox size (Width)||22 3/4"|
|Firebox size (Height)||12 3/4"|
|Firebox size (Depth)||17 3/4"|
|Maximum log length||20"|
|Log positioning||Loading over width|
|Firebox lined with refractory bricks||Yes|
|Baffle type||Ceramic fiberboard (2 layers of 1/2" ea.)|
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA Standard (emissions)||ASTM E3053-17, EPA Alt 125|
|Canadian Standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|USA Standard (safety)||UL 1492-2011|
|Warranty||5 years limited|
|Shipping weight||445 lb|
CLEARANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES*
Applies to 84" ceiling installation only.
|Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe||Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe|
|Clearance - Back wall||6"||6"||6"||6"|
|Clearance - Side wall||19"||19"||19"||19"|
|Clearance - Corner||5"||5"||5"||5"|
|Clearance - Base of the unit to ceiling**||62"||62"||62"||62"|
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
**Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
1. Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
2. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
3. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
4. The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
5. As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
6. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
7. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
8. The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
9. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
10. Carbon monoxyde.
Beginning with our first wood stoves over 45 years ago, Englander brand stoves quickly became favorites in American -and now Canadian- homes.
The quality is as strong as ever, and our Summers Heat and Timber Ridge models proudly match their Englander counterparts.
"My husband and I bought our Englander Wood Burning Stove in December of 2008 and my son and husband installed the stove in January of 2009. We have been burning our stove every winter since and are completely satisfied with it. We love it and if we ever have to replace it or if we ever move and want to install another wood burner we will definitely make it an Englander. Our stove has saved us thousands of dollars in fuel costs...We would recommend Englander Stoves to anyone." C.H.