England's Stove Work Englander 25-PDVC Pellet Stove ESW0019
See (and feel) for yourself what makes this attractive, compact pellet stove our best-selling pellet stove of all time.
It is powered by our popular auto-start igniter and user-friendly control board for quick and easy operation.
It’s also very economically priced, saving you hundreds of dollars over comparable brands from more expensive manufacturers, even though it is a top-performing pellet stove that has been mentioned in numerous publications.
Heating up to 1,500 sq. ft., it can produce quite a bit of heat, and an air wash system helps ensure that you can enjoy the beautiful view of the fire. The stove is thermostat adaptable and Mobile Home approved, as well.
• Made in USA
• Heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.
• Hopper holds 40 lb. of wood pellets
• Up to 25 hrs. burn time per filling
• EPA latest certification means High Efficiency and Low Emissions
• Mobile Home Approved
• Outside Air Kit Included
|Fuel type (12)||Premium Grade Wood Pellets|
|Recommended heating area (10)||Up to 2,600 ft²|
|Hopper capacity||40 lb|
|Maximum burn time (10)||20 h|
|Maximum heat input rate (4)||34,830 BTU/h (10 kW)|
|Minimum overall heat output rate (5)||11,220 BTU/h (3.3 kW)|
|Maximum overall heat output rate (5)||26,179 BTU/h (7.7 kW)|
|Minimum average overall efficiency (HHV) (6) (8)||63.9 %|
|Maximum average overall efficiency (LHV) (6) (7)||75.5 %|
|Optimum efficiency (2)||81.3 %|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency (9)||81.70 %|
|Burn rate||1.84 - 4.05 lb/h|
|Average particulate emission rate (3)||1.43 g/h|
|Average CO (11)||0.0 g/h|
|Average electrical power consumption for ignition cycle (1)||5.7A (668 W)|
|Average electrical power consumption for continuous operation (1)||3.2A (368 W)|
|Alcove installation approved||No|
|Mobile home approved||No|
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Baffle type||Mild steel|
|Flue outlet diameter||3"|
|Chimney diameter||3" | 4"|
|Type of chimney||ULC/ORD-C441, CAN/ULC S609, UL 641 (TYPE L)|
|Overall dimension (Width)||24"|
|Overall dimension (Height)||28 1/2"|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||28"|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||140 CFM included|
|Voltage and frequency||120 VAC / 60 Hz|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface - W x H||9 1/8" x 9 1/8"|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA Standard (emissions)||EPA, ASTM E2779|
|Canadian Standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|USA Standard (safety)||UL 1482, ASTM E1509|
|Certified according to applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
|Warranty||5 years limited|
|Shipping weight||285 lb|
CLEARANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES*
|Clearance - Back wall||3"||3"|
|Clearance - Side wall||6"||6"|
|Clearance - Corner||6"||6"|
|Clearance - Base of the unit to ceiling**||48"||48"|
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
**Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
1. Unless stated otherwise, measures were taken directly at the main power source and include all electrical components present in the appliance.
2. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
3. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
4. Based on the maximum burn-rate and a dry energy value of pellet at 8,600 BTU/lb.
5. As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
6. Efficiency based on radiated and delivered heat when allowing cycling from high to low burn to simulate thermostat demand.
7. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
8. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
9. The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
10. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft, heat loss factors, climate, fuel type, feed rate, fuel level, and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature considering that the space configuration and the presence of heat distribution systems have a significant impact in making heat circulation optimum.
11. Carbon monoxyde.
12. Grades of pellet fuel are determined by organizations such as Pellet Fuels Institute (PFI), ENplus and CANplus.
Beginning with our first wood stoves over 45 years ago, Englander brand stoves quickly became favorites in American -and now Canadian- homes.
The quality is as strong as ever, and our Summers Heat and Timber Ridge models proudly match their Englander counterparts.
"My husband and I bought our Englander Wood Burning Stove in December of 2008 and my son and husband installed the stove in January of 2009. We have been burning our stove every winter since and are completely satisfied with it. We love it and if we ever have to replace it or if we ever move and want to install another wood burner we will definitely make it an Englander. Our stove has saved us thousands of dollars in fuel costs...We would recommend Englander Stoves to anyone." C.H.