Maxima House RONDA-XM Solid Wood Dining Table
We would like to present our handmade solid wood dining table.
The wood has a unique grain, making each table different and special. It shows the knots and all of the small natural imperfections that make each piece one-of-a-kind.
Metal legs give it a nice, modern look and stability.
Wood was impregnated with German oil, which protects the wood against dirt, coffee and water stains.
This upcycled wooden table is the perfect addition to any indoor living space. It will work in an urban loft, a rustic farmhouse style room, or any office or shop that you have and want to put a well crafted and unique piece of furniture in.
- Crafted from Solid Oak Wood
- Metal base is finished in black and shows all the imperfections of metal to create industrial look.
- Due to natural variations in color, grain and shape of slabs no two tables will be the same and you can be sure your piece is as unique as nature itself
- Seating capacity - 6 people
- For cleaning use a cleaner for oil/wax surfaces or simple damp cloth
Dimensions & Weight:
29.5H x 70.8"W x 35.4"D
All packages are 100% insured.
Please note, all damage claims should be submitted within 30 days of the delivery.
How/When will my order ship?
MAXIMAHOUSE.COM will process and ship most in-stock items from our facility within 2-5 business days of the order. The size and type of order determine whether it will be shipped palletized or via small parcel. The merchandise usually takes 3 to 10 business days to arrive to you. We have established distribution relationships with national carriers and take every precaution to ensure prompt, reliable, undamaged delivery. When your order is picked up from our facility you are sent an email with tracking information. We encourage you to track your shipment through the courier’s website or phone. For most palletized deliveries a representative from the shipping company will call you during transportation to arrange delivery. Sometimes freight carriers offer their own additional services at their discretion. Please contact us if anything seems unusual about the progress of your shipment.
The vast majority of our palletized customers opt for Self Service Truck Delivery. This is a curbside delivery service; you will be responsible for bringing the boxes into your home. For one or two able-bodied adults it should be no issue.
RECEIVING THE ORDER
1. Please honor your delivery appointment. If the courier can not get a hold of you the item is sent back to us. Any incurred expense would be deducted from the refund.
2. Ask the driver to cut open the pallet straps & shrink wrap and then handle the boxes from the truck to the ground.
3. IMPORTANT: You will be asked to sign a form acknowledging receipt. BEFORE YOU SIGN it is important you CHECK FOR DAMAGE. INSPECT ALL BOXES CAREFULLY, LOOK FOR ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGE (rips, holes, smashed areas, missing straps, etc). WRITE ANY SIGNS OF POSSIBLE DAMAGE ON THE FORM YOU ARE ASKED TO SIGN. Example: “Box received with visible damage”.
If you do not notate the form, the courier will not honor against damage incurred during transportation. If the damage appears substantial (debris, severe trauma) please refuse the shipment entirely. Open freight immediately. If you find any damage take photos and email email@example.com You are required to make a claim within 24 hours.
Note: If you are receiving at a commercial location and utilizing forklift, inspect pallet before unloading.
Tracking information will be emailed.
Maximahouse emphasizes quality and sets high standards for ourselves and partners. We use first-rate materials for longevity and insist on obtaining certifications from safety and quality authorities. Most items are sealed with low or zero emission high grade finishes to assist with scratch resistance and color retention.
All products have CARB 2 Certification.
All products melamine faced panels are made of CARB P2 compliant particle board CPSIA/ CPSC/ PROP65 Compliant.
Hinges and drawer glides are tested for durability and ease of use.
Maximahouse products have a one-year factory warranty against manufacturing defects such as breakage, deformation or discoloration.
The internal metal mechanisms have a lifetime factory warranty against manufacturing defect.
The warranty does not cover breakage, deformation, discoloration, wear and tear due to improper use or cleaning. Spare parts are available at cost. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305-623-8244.