Pentair Water Solutions Fluoride Water Filter System PF6-P
- Reduces fluoride in your water down to 1 part per million (ppm) (mg/L)
- Designed to manage home water up for up to 6 bathrooms
BENEFITS OF A FLUORIDE WATER FILTER SYSTEM
Treat your water for fluoride while minimizing your environmental water footprint. The Pentair Fluoride Water Filter System uses advanced technology to bring you a non-electric, zero-water waste design. And, unlike standard coconut or charcoal based carbon filters that cannot filter fluoride, this system utilizes a unique BoneChar technology to reduce the fluoride from your water’s every ebb and flow throughout your whole home.
- Virtually maintenance-free
- No backwashing needed
- No electricity required to operate minimizes your environmental footprint
- Comes with a 5 micron prefilter to reduce sediment and debris from your water
- No moving parts means less – and easier - maintenance
- Upflow design maximizes media contact and reduces water waste
- Durable stainless steel design
HOW IT WORKS
5 Micron Prefilter System
The prefilter system reduces debris, sand, silt, and sediment in the water supply down to 5 microns in size (20 times smaller than a human hair). The prefilter helps protect plumbing and appliances from excess sediment, increasing their effectiveness. With average use, the prefilter will last approximately 6-9 months before needing to be replaced.
BoneChar Adsorption Filtration
The water passes through the BoneChar carbon media, which facilitate the adsorption of fluoride chemicals in the water. This is done through an uplow process, allowing for a swirling motion of the media as water is passed through, which allows maximum contact time and effective filtration process.
<iframe width="354" height="224" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wB5mkcgS4ZY" title="Pelican Whole House Fluoride Filter System" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Clack V3007-xx Bypass Fittings – NSF Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for material safety only and is lead free
- Sediment Prefilter with Mounting Hardware
- Fluoride System
- Owner’s Manual / Installation Guide
Recommended Installation: Professional Install
Location: Indoor/Outdoor. Do not install outdoors if you live in an area exposed to freezing temperatures. See Owner’s Manual for details.
- Prefilter: Every 6-9 months
- Tank Media: Every 3 years