Pentair Water Solutions High Flow Whole House Water Filter, 20 GPM PC1354-P
- Certified filtration performance – reduces up to 97% of chlorine
- Can extend the life of water-using appliances such as hot water tanks, washing machines, dishwashers, and coffee pots
- 4 models available to meet the unique demands of your home's size and water usage needs
BENEFITS OF A HIGH FLOW WHOLE HOUSE WATER FILTER
Chlorine and chloramine are commonly used chemicals in municipal drinking water treatment disinfection to kill microbes like bacteria, viruses, protozoa, and endospores. Chlorine can leave behind its signature foul taste and odor in your drinking water. Or you might also experience dry, itchy skin when you get out of the shower. With a Pentair High Flow Whole House Water Filter, you can enjoy the peace of mind of cleaner, more refreshing filtered water from every tap the moment you turn on the faucet. Our high flow systems can deliver higher-quality water for large homes and estates with high capacity performance.
- Requires no electricity and does not waste water
- Prefilter can prevent sediment, dirt and debris from reaching your water-using appliances, reducing potential clogs and other issues (Models #PC1354-P and PC1665-P only)
HOW IT WORKS
1. 5 Micron Prefilter
The prefilter system reduces debris, sand, silt and sediment in the water supply larger than 5 microns in size to protect downstream equipment. The prefilter can help protect the larger carbon filter, downstream plumbing and appliances potentially damaging particulates, lengthening their overall life. With average use, the prefilter can last approximately 6-9 months before replacement. (Models #PC1354-P and PC1665-P only)
2. Catalytic Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Media
Pentair uses a high-grade mesh blend of coconut shell based activated carbons in its whole house carbon filters. The carbon media filters common water contaminants like chlorine, chloramines, industrial solvents, and many more.
3. Copper and Zinc Oxidation Media
This stage aids in the reduction of chlorine and extends the GAC media’s life.
Certified By IAPMO R&T to NSF/ANSI 42 for Chlorine Taste and Odor, and Structural Integrity and NSF/ANSI 61 for Material Safety (Model #PC1354-P)
IAPMO tested and certified to NSF/ANSI 61 for Material Safety. (Model #PC1665-P)
IAPMO tested and certified to NSF/ANSI 42 for Chlorine Taste and Odor, and Structural Integrity. IAPMO tested and certified to NSF/ANSI 61 for Material Safety. (Model #PC1865-P)
IAPMO tested and certified to NSF/ANSI 61 for Material Safety. (Model #PC2162-P)
CERTIFIED TO REDUCE:
- Chlorine Reduction – 97%
- Commercial Carbon Filter System
- Media Included (Models #PC1354-P, PC1665-P only)
- 1 ½” Inlet/Outlet
- Prefilter/Mounting Bracket (Models #PC1354-P and PC1665-P only)
- Owner’s Manual/Installation Guide
Location: Indoor/Outdoor. Do not install outdoors if you live in an area exposed to freezing temperatures.
See Owner’s Manual for details.
Prefilter Replacement: Every 6-9 months (#PC1354-P, PC1665-P only)
Carbon Media Replacement: Every 5 years