Pentair Water Solutions Iron & Manganese Filter Combo System (4-6) Bathrooms) WF8-P
For homes with 4-6 bathrooms, the Iron & Manganese Filter Combo System reduces the appearance of red/orange stains. It delivers higher quality and better-tasting water throughout your home.
- Reduces red/orange stains on toilets, sinks, and tubs
- Treats sediment, iron, and chlorine taste and odor
- Simple and convenient installation when purchased with Install Kit (InstallWell-WF48-P)
BENEFITS OF IRON AND MANGANESE FILTRATION
Target iron, manganese, and other common contaminants all at once. Our Iron & Manganese Filter Combo system gives you a higher quality of water throughout your whole home with minimal maintenance. The multi-stage approach of this system will treat your water for chemicals, minerals, and aesthetic issues while resolving those frustrating red stains. Using an advanced non-electric dosing system, our filters deliver targeted performance to oxidize and wash away iron and manganese.
- Iron reduction up to 10 PPM
- Non-electric self-priming chemical pump
- Safe for use with septic systems
- Durable stainless steel design
- Comes with a 5 micron prefilter to reduce sediment and debris from your water
- Higher quality of water in your homes means limited environmental impact by reducing plastic bottle waste
1. Sediment Filter
The 5 micron prefilter system helps protect your appliances and filter system from the damaging effects of dirt, debris, and other small particles of sediment.
2. Chlorination System
In the patented mixing chamber, chlorine concentrate collides with your water to reduce nuisance organisms.
3. Greensand Plus Iron Reduction
This stage traps iron and manganese in a filter media and gravel underbed before flushing them out via backwashing.
Backwashing cycles are controlled by the electronic meter on the top of the tank. This can be set to backwash every specified number of days or as the electronic head recognizes that a certain amount of water has been used.
5. Carbon Filtration
Our carbon filtration system improves your water’s taste and odor while reducing chlorine, chloramines, particulate matter, and other treatment chemicals.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Sediment Prefilter System with Mounting Hardware
- Iron Series Filter Tank System
- Carbon Series Filter System
- Chlorination System with Metering Pump and Solution Tank
- Bypass Valve and Fittings (1”)
- 50-Foot Drain Line (3/4”)
- Owner’s Manual / Installation Guide
Convenient and simple installation when purchased with an Install Kit.
Do not install outdoors if you live in an area exposed to freezing temperatures. See Owner's Manual for details.
Prefilter Replacement: Every 6 months
Replace the carbon and iron media system: After five years.
Add chlorine to the system: Every 2-3 months (based on usage)
Clack v3007-xx Bypass Fittings
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for material safety and structural integrity only.