Pentair Water Solutions Salt Softener & Carbon Combo System (4-6 Bath) PAC7
- Carbon filtration system can reduce negative effects of chlorine, resulting in softer skin and shinier hair
- Equipped with a prefilter to capture sediment to limit dirt and debris from reaching your tap
- Prevents hard water scale buildup in plumbing and appliances, helping to increase their efficiency and lifespan
- 2 unique models to choose from to meet the demands of your home based on your home size (number of bathrooms)
BENEFITS OF A CARBON FILTER AND WATER SOFTENER COMBO SYSTEM
If you experience the negative of effects of chlorine and hard water, you are likely not fully enjoying the water in your home. These negative effects might include: foul taste and odor from chlorine, dry, itchy skin when you get out of the shower, spotty dishes and glassware, dingy and stiff laundry, or prematurely broken water heaters and persistent scaling. What if there was a combination home water system to reduce these effects, resulting in better tasting, more refreshing water, giving you the peace of mind to enjoy your water? Allow us to introduce the PAC Series: a carbon filter and water softener combination system with a prefilter. This whole home system can transform your water into chug-worthy, worry-free water without the telltale odor and taste of chlorine or effects of hard water. To know what your water hardness level is, Pentair recommends that you test your water using our 16-Point Rapid Water Test. Additional features include:
- Simple, electronic system for easier programming
- Only regenerates when needed, saving salt and water
- Comes with a 5 micron prefilter to reduce sediment and debris from your water
- Singular rotary disc seal means longer product life and less maintenance
- Remote monitoring and low-salt level alert when paired with the Connected Salt Level Sensor and the Pentair Home App
- Maintains settings during power outages
NSF/ANSI 44 for specific performance claims as verified and substantiated
by test data.
Components tested and certified by IAPMO under NSF/ANSI/CAN Standard 61 for material safety and NSF/ANSI 372 for lead free compliance only.
View the comprehensive systems warranty policy here.
Can I install the PAC Series outside?
We recommend this system not be exposed to outdoor elements like direct sunlight or atmospheric precipitation. But if you do install outdoors, we offer an outdoor weather cover accessory that will help protect the valve head from elements. This system can also be installed in a covered, open-air structure like a carport or basement.
Which model is right for me?
The PAC4 is ideal for homes that have 1 to 3 bathrooms and standard daily water usage. The PAC7 is the right choice for homes with 4 to 6 bathrooms and standard daily water usage.
How much maintenance is required?
Little maintenance is needed to keep your water softeners functioning smoothly. Salt does need to be refilled as it is depleted and filters and media should be replaced as indicated in your owner’s manual.
Does this system reduce microorganisms?
No. If you are concerned about microbial contaminants like viruses and bacteria, we recommend installing a Pentair UV Disinfection System.
- 5 Micron Prefilter & Mounting Bracket
- Water Softener System
- Brine Tank
- Filtration Tank with Carbon Media System
- Electronic Valve Controls
- Owner’s Manual / Installation Guide
Installation Recommendation: Professional Installation
Location: Indoor/Outdoor. If installing outdoors, this system should not be installed in direct sunlight without the presence of a weather cover accessory (sold separately). System should not be installed in an area that is exposed to freezing temperatures. See Owner’s Manual for details.
Additional Needs: Block Salt or Solar Salt