Pentair Water Solutions Whole House Water Filter System (1-3 Bathrooms) PC600-P
- Certified to reduce 97% of chlorine for better tasting and smelling water
- Comes ready to install with a sediment pre-filter to prevent dirt and debris from reaching your tap
- Simple and convenient installation when purchased with Install Kit.
BENEFITS OF A WHOLE HOUSE WATER FILTER SYSTEM
Chlorine is a commonly used water treatment method to kill things like parasites, bacteria, and viruses. But, when used in higher doses, chlorine can leave behind its signature foul taste and odor in your drinking water. Or you might also experience dry, itchy skin when you get out of the shower. With a Pentair Whole House Water Filter System, you can enjoy the peace of mind that your filtration system is reducing sediment, dirt, and debris from your water while also reducing levels of chlorine or other disinfection byproducts (DBPs). This water filter is ideal for those on city water supply.
- Requires no electricity and does not waste water
- Prefilter prevents sediment, dirt and debris 20x smaller than a human hair, from reaching your water-based appliances, reducing clogs and appliance issues
- Durable stainless steel design
HOW IT WORKS
5 Micron Prefilter
The prefilter system reduces debris, sand, silt and sediment in the water supply down to 5 microns in size. The prefilter helps protect plumbing and appliances from excess sediment, increasing their effectiveness. With average use, the prefilter will last approximately 6-9 months before replacement.
Catalytic Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Media
Pentair uses a high-grade mesh blend of coconut shell-based activated carbons in its whole house carbon filters. The carbon media filters common water contaminants like chlorine, chloramines, and industrial solvents, among many more.
Copper and Zinc Oxidation Media
This stage aids in the removal of chlorine and extends the GAC media’s life.
MANUALS & DOWNLOADS
- Prefilter / Mounting Bracket
- Bypass Valve/Fittings
- Carbon Series Filter System
- Owner’s Manual / Installation Guide
Additional fittings may be needed to adapt to your plumbing.
Convenient and simple installation when purchased with an Install Kit.
Do not install outdoors if you live in an area exposed to freezing temperatures. See Owner's Manual for details.
Prefilter: Every 6-9 months
Tank Carbon Media Replacement:
- Every 5 years or 650,885 gallons (Model #PC600-P)
- Every 5 years or 1,301,770 gallons (Model #PC1000-P)