MANUFACTURED IN THE UNITED STATES!
PALLET SHIPPING ONLY!
- 5 buss bar solar cell configuration
- Mono PERC Technology
- Lightweight anodized aluminum frame
- High Transmission, AR (anti-reflective) Coated Tempered Glass
- Plug and play junction box
- Industry standard quick connect cables work in series or in parallel
- Certified to withstand challenging environmental conditions
- Excellent low light performance on cloudy days, mornings and evenings
- Easy installation and handling for various applications (high-end off-grid and mobile applications)
- Pre-drilled holes compatible with ground mounts, Z brackets, pole mounts and tilt mounts
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters
- 25 year limited power output
- RICH SOLAR 335 watt monocrystalline solar panel
- Panel leads (pair): 3 feet each
- IP65 rated waterproof junction box
- IP67 rated waterproof solar connectors
- Bypass diodes built-in the junction box
- Maximum Power(Pmax): 335W
- Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp): 34.1V
- Maximum Power Current(Imp): 9.85A
- Open Circuit Voltage(Voc): 41.6V
- Short Circuit Current(Isc): 10.4A
- Maximum System Voltage(Vmax): 1000VDC
- Temperature Range: -40°F ~ 194°F
- Max Series Fuse Rating: 20A
- Weight: 40.5 lb
- Dimensions: 65.2 x 39.2 x 1.57 in
Our Shipping Policy was last updated on May 17, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Disclaimer:
● "Company" (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Disclaimer) refers to RICH SOLAR.
● "Goods" refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
● "Orders" means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
● "Service" refers to the Website.
● "Website" refers to RICHSOLAR.COM, accessible from RICHSOLAR.COM.
● "You" means the individual accessing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at RICHSOLAR.COM. The following terms and conditions constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing times
All Orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If We are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of Your Order, We will contact You via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for Your Orders will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping method: FedEx Ground
Shipment cost: Free
Estimated delivery time: 2-5 business days
Shipping method: FedEx Two Days
Shipment cost: Depend on products
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days
Shipping method: FedEx Standard
Shipment cost: Depend on products
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days
Overnight delivery is only available for Orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
RICHSOLAR.COM does not ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation Email once Your Order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
RICHSOLAR.COM is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to Your Order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes)
RICHSOLAR.COM is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If You received Your Order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
If you have any questions about this Shipping Policy, You can contact Us:
WHY RICH SOLAR?
RICH SOLAR has been the leader in the off-grid solar industry since 2005. Priding ourselves on quality and service, our company is focused on bringing the world's best solar products to market while providing world-class customer service.
There is a reason why we have been in business since 2005: people trust us. Through many years of building lasting relationships with customers, suppliers, and vendors, we have developed everlasting bonds, symbolic of Rich Solar’s core family values.
We take pride in servicing your needs by providing a customer support team always here to help. Whether you need assistance over the phone, via chat or email, or even face to face, we are always here to answer your needs.