Residential infrared garage heater and patio heater
Schwank’s 10′ U-tube residential garage or patio U-tube heater provides the perfect comfort for your garage or workshop all year round and eliminates condensation that damages your tools. It is approved as a vented room heater suitable.
Residential garage and workshop ceiling-mount infrared gas heater
This infrared radiant tube heater is inspired by our popular commercial products, so you get the efficiency and economy of much more expensive systems in this consumer unit. compactSchwank also uses our Whisper-Jet technology that makes it ultra quiet.
You’ll appreciate the long-wearing heavy duty design. Plus, it comes pre-assembled for an easy installation right out of the box. It comes with an overhead mounting kit that requires only low clearances and hanging heights, and the unit can be angled 30° in either direction to fit space.
- 40,000 BTU/HR natural gas [optional conversion kit for LPG]
- 120V 3-prong plug, 24V thermostat with 20 ft of 18/2 wire
- UL certified
- Corrosion-resistant aluminized steel construction
- 4” diameter U-tube provides 17’ of heat exchange tube in compact 10’-length
- Includes 4’ lion chain and four safety snap hooks
- 3-year residential warranty
- 3-year commercial warranty
Residential use approved:
- In a vented space
- Overhead suspended type
- ANSI/CSA standards and code requirements do not allow direct connection of an outside combustion air duct to the heater
- Rigid connection to the gas supply is in compliance with gas code requirements
- Optionally, an installer may choose to connect to the gas supply using a metallic flexible gas connector
About the Manufacturer
We’re exceptionally good at heating
For more than 85 years we have been continuously developing ourselves and our products. Our consistent improvement has made us the global market leader in the field of energy-efficient heating solutions for industrial, commercial, and logistics applications.
We believe that the most crucial element in providing innovative heating solutions is dedication–dedication to our customers and creating exceptional products. It’s extremely important to us that every customer is happy they selected Schwank.
Günther Schwank pictured here.
Reasons why our customers choose Schwank
We are told we have the best lead times
- Your time is precious, so we maintain the shortest lead times in the industry. Most orders typically ship within 1 week. Check our lead time indicator for
the latest update.
Manufactured in the USA and Canada
- Enjoy premium product quality, consistency, and short lead times, thanks to our local manufacturing in North America.
- We offer comprehensive design and quotation services to ensure you get the best possible end result.
- With Schwank, you can rest assured that your system is built with innovation top of mind. Schwank continues to lead with ongoing investment in engineering and R&D.
Local and available when you need us
Some things are best done the traditional way. When you phone us, expect a real live person to answer during business hours. And our extensive coverage means we have people near you to help.
- Select from a wide range of options: Schwank infrared products are available in higher BTU options and longer unit lengths than any other brand.
- With more than 2 million units installed globally, Schwank products will give you total peace of mind.
- Before a Schwank unit leaves our doors, our products are thoroughly tested to proudly provide a product warranty you can count on.