Gas patio heater built for sustainability
supremeSchwank is finished in a sleek black that is attractive but unassuming. It’s available in a 2-stage option for high and low heat settings. The unit can be mounted either from the ceiling, wall, or post mount and can be tilted at an angle to direct the heat.
- 23,000 BTU/HR, 35,000 BTU/HR and 50,000 BTU/HR models
- 30.5”, 43.5”, and 48.25” heater lengths
- Available in single-stage and 2-stage
- 8ft minimum mounting heights
- An attractive black finish allows the heater to blend seamlessly into the structure
- UL Certified
- Made with 316 Marine Grade stainless steel to prevent rusting
- Overhead mounting leaves more space for seating and keeps aisles clear
- Black emissive coating and weather-resistant housing
- Ideal for low clearances with an insulated cabinet
- Provides high-intensity heat, with a quick ramp-up time and energy-efficient heat distribution
- 3-year comprehensive warranty on the ceramic burner
- 3-year warranty coverage on the other heater components
- Commercial patios
- Outdoor spaces
- Entertainment venues
- Residential spaces
About the Manufacturer
We’re exceptionally good at heating
For more than 85 years we have been continuously developing ourselves and our products. Our consistent improvement has made us the global market leader in the field of energy-efficient heating solutions for industrial, commercial, and logistics applications.
We believe that the most crucial element in providing innovative heating solutions is dedication–dedication to our customers and creating exceptional products. It’s extremely important to us that every customer is happy they selected Schwank.
Günther Schwank pictured here.
Reasons why our customers choose Schwank
We are told we have the best lead times
- Your time is precious, so we maintain the shortest lead times in the industry. Most orders typically ship within 1 week. Check our lead time indicator for
the latest update.
Manufactured in the USA and Canada
- Enjoy premium product quality, consistency, and short lead times, thanks to our local manufacturing in North America.
- We offer comprehensive design and quotation services to ensure you get the best possible end result.
- With Schwank, you can rest assured that your system is built with innovation top of mind. Schwank continues to lead with ongoing investment in engineering and R&D.
Local and available when you need us
Some things are best done the traditional way. When you phone us, expect a real live person to answer during business hours. And our extensive coverage means we have people near you to help.
- Select from a wide range of options: Schwank infrared products are available in higher BTU options and longer unit lengths than any other brand.
- With more than 2 million units installed globally, Schwank products will give you total peace of mind.
- Before a Schwank unit leaves our doors, our products are thoroughly tested to proudly provide a product warranty you can count on.