- Fits up to 65” TVs (58.5” wide left to right)
- Beautiful unfinished birch cabinet allows for custom painting to match your exact needs
- Same paneling on both sides for versatile placement in the room, including end of bed use
- Compatible with our IR repeater kit or component shelf
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II Pro with 5 year warranty
Meet the Grand Elevate® Unfinished from Touchstone Home Products™: the thinnest big screen TV cabinet made today. This cabinet was designed at the request of you, our customers. You wanted a cabinet with the same simple design of the Elevate® with the ability to store and lift larger flat screen televisions. We delivered with the Grand Elevate®.
The Grand Elevate® is essentially the larger edition of the traditional Elevate® which can accommodate flat screens up to 60" diagonal (58.5" wide). The unfinished version of this cabinet gives you the opportunity to finish the furniture the exact color to fit your needs.
The Grand Elevate® allows you to hide your television away within the slim, 20" deep cabinet when you are not using it, and lift it to the ideal viewing height when you want to watch it. This cabinet is incredibly versatile; it can be placed against a wall or at the foot of your bed due to its four-sided finish.
In addition to the utility and versatility of the Grand Elevate®, this cabinet is the highest quality premium TV lift cabinet on the market. That being said, the low price may shock you. But we can assure you that the quality of the Touchstone™ Grand Elevate® will exceed the quality of any other cabinet you can find.
The Grand Elevate® is designed to be able to fit against any wall in your home. This includes living rooms, family rooms, basements, and even your bedroom. The drop down doors at the cabinet's base give you storage space for your electronic devices such as your cable box, DVD player, and gaming systems. That way, your electronics can be hidden within the cabinet out of sight. To easily control your electronics while keeping them hidden, we also offer a remote repeater system for an additional cost of $99. This remote repeater allows you to control all your hidden electronics through a universal remote "eye" which is located on the upper right side of the cabinet's front.
End of Bed Placement
In addition to its ability to placed against a wall, the Grand Elevate® is also designed to sit at the foot of your bed with the look of a beautiful end of bed chest. Finished on both sides of the slimline cabinet console, the Elevate® will bring an unmatched viewing experience to your room. So many of our of our customers who have looked at the standard Elevate® have asked us about a similar style cabinet that could house a larger TV at the end of the bed, and the Grand Elevate® fits the bill. If you're looking to use the Grand Elevate® a the foot of your bed, we recommend the Add-On Component Shelf, which gives you a simple way to have your cable box, satellite box or DVD player rise with your TV lift. The add-on component shelf can be added for an additional $79.00 by selecting the Add-On Component Shelf option at checkout. With this optional add-on component shelf, there is no need for a remote repeater kit or special wiring as the shelf makes your electronics easily accessible.
The Whisper Lift II PRO
The Grand Elevate® Unfinished ships with Touchstone's Whisper Lift® II PRO TV Lift. This TV Lift is the most reliable and value-priced lift available and can raise and lower your TV in less than 30 seconds. This cabinet can also be purchased with an add-on component shelf and our Whisper Lift® II PRO with Swivel TV Lift . The Whisper Lift ®II PRO with Swivel offers the added benefits of a 60° left or right TV swivel and Touchstone's Advanced Controller. The Advanced Controller works with the included radio frequency (RF) remote or with infra-red (IR) remote controls, allowing the customer to use their learning compatible remote control to operate the lift. The control box also allows for controls through 12v trigger.
For all unfinished cabinets, the lift ships separately for easy staining or painting the inside of the cabinet. Touchstone™ does offer a factory lift installation option for an additional $100 before the lift ships to the customer. If you would like the lift installed at our factory, check the Lift Installation option before adding to cart.
Add On Accessories
Your flat screen TV cables can be simply wired through your pop up TV cabinet, and the front panel of the cabinet can be opened to access your cable box, satellite box, gaming console or disc player.
A great addition to the Grand Elevate® Unfinished cabinet is the Add-On Component Shelf and the IR Repeater Kit. The Add-on Component Shelf is 40" long by 9" deep and offers an area of 17" W x 9" D on both the left and right of the lift unit to fit all your multimedia electronics.
Choose Your Finish
Choose an unfinished Grand Elevate® TV lift cabinet and paint the cabinet yourself.
DISCLAIMER: Custom finishes are applied to enhance the natural beauty of the wood. Due to individual characteristics of wood, colors may vary.
- Television fully raises or lowers in less than 30 seconds
- Inside component space of 18" W x 16" D x 2.5" H on left & right side bottom of cabinet. Measurements must include cords & plugs.
- Includes wireless remote control
- TV Lift system fully extended reaches 68"
- TV Lift system fully depressed measures 32.5" H x 10" W x 7" D
- Pop out front cabinet panel provides easy access to lift and electronics inside the cabinet.
- Finished the same on both sides for versatility of placement in room. Place at either end of bed or against wall.
- The Grand Elevate® TV lift cabinet is shipped direct to the customer by threshold delivery. White glove delivery available for $300.00
- Color Finish: Unfinished
- Unit Dimensions: 63" W x 20" D x 39" H
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II: 58.5" W x 7.5" D x 35" H
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II PRO Swivel: 58.5"W x 5.5"D x 35"H (TV plus components)
- Maximum TV weight (without stand): 100 lb.
- Component Opening: 18" W x 16" D x 2.5" H on left & right side bottom of cabinet.
- Unit weight: 295 lb.
- Unit shipping dimensions: 68" W x 25" D x 47.5" H
- Shipping Weight: 350.0 lb.
Delivery & Shipping
Here at Touchstone™, we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect piece of furniture for your home and we appreciate you including us in that process. We want to make your experience with Touchstone Home Products™ as pleasant and painless as possible.
DELIVERY OPTIONS – FULL SIZE, MID-SIZE, FIREPLACE CABINETS AND GRAND ELEVATE® CABINETS
LTL-Curbside Delivery (Included):
- Our LTL-Curbside Delivery Service is included in the price of all cabinets and includes the following:
- Lift-gate delivery to curbside at your home or place of business.
- Item will be left in its original packaging.
- The customer is responsible for unpacking cabinet and bringing cabinet into the home.
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY (OPTIONAL UPGRADE):
FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE, YOU CAN UPGRADE TO OUR WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY SERVICE. WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Delivery into room of choice inside home or business.
- Delivery included 2 flights of steps (max 15 steps per flight).
- Item will be unpackaged and placed in space of your choosing.
- Debris removal.
- TV and Components will not be installed.
- Existing furniture will not be removed or disassembled.
- After your order has shipped, a representative from the shipping company will contact you to schedule delivery of your Touchstone™ TV Lift Cabinet. The carrier will provide a date and 4-hour window for delivery.
- TV and component installation is not part of the delivery. This is the responsibility of the customer.
Shopping in Canada?
For customers shopping in Canada, please click here for more information about delivery into Canada.
For more information regarding our return policy, please click here.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 2-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH CABINET PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Replacement of any non-functioning lift parts
- Free Toll Free tech support (888-978-3531)
- Coverage of InfraRed repeaters
INCLUDED IN EXTENDED 5-YEAR WARRANTY ($199):
- 5-year warranty (5 years full replacement) including any accidental food or beverage stain, heat mark, water ring, warping & lifting of veneer.
- Replacement of any non-functioning lift parts
- Toll-Free Customer Service & Support (English & Spanish speaking) includes cleaning instructions for stain removal, cleaning products, and/or assistance from a professional cleaner or a repair technician.