Touchstone Home Products The Elevate 72006 Mission Style TV Lift Cabinet for 50" Flat screen TVs 72006
This is a quick walkthrough on how easy it is to install our Whisper Lift II or Whisper Lift II Pro into our Elevate® line of cabinets.
- Fits up to 50” TVs (45” wide left to right).
- Same paneling and hardware on both sides for versatile placement in any room, including end of bed use.
- Beautiful oak finish.
- Mission cabinet design with clean lines and paneling for a modern farmhouse, bungalow or coastal style.
- Optional Add On Component Shelf for extra storage.
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II with an included 5-year warranty.
The Elevate® Mission TV Lift Cabinet features a beautiful light oak finish and a sophisticated Arts and Crafts styled design. The clean mission furniture design and paneling blend beautifully with Modern Farmhouse, Bungalow and Coastal styles. The black cabinet hardware is consistent with the Arts and Crafts style, with a handsome antique finish.
The smaller size of The Elevate® Mission makes it a perfect fit for any room in the house. Like all Touchstone Elevate® TV lift cabinets, The Elevate® Mission is completely finished on all four sides, giving it the versatility for both the end of the bed or against the wall placement. Don't let the smaller size of this cabinet fool you, it can still hold most 50" diagonal flat screen TVs.
The beauty and quality of the artisan style Elevate Mission exceed any of the big designer furniture stores, without emptying your bank account. With a click of a button, your TV raises quietly out of the cabinet to a perfect viewing height. When you're ready to hide your TV, simply hit the down button on your wireless remote and watch it disappear, safely and quickly tucked away.
- Finished on all four sides
- Mission oak finish
- Fits most 50" diagonal TVs (measure less than 45" wide)
The Elevate® Mission includes Touchstone's Whisper Lift II TV Lift, making for a simple installation. The Whisper Lift II is a quiet and sturdy television lift that gives you the power to raise or lower your flatscreen to a maximum height of 68.5" in just seconds. Online and over-the-phone installation support is also available to assist you in the set-up of your new TV Lift Cabinet. Our customers rave about the quality and value of our lift systems and are surprised by the simplicity of its installation. Additionally, we offer pre-installed Mission Elevates for an additional cost of $100.00. These cabinets have already been installed with lifts before shipment by our staff so your cabinet is ready for use as soon as it arrives.
Your flat screen TV cables can be simply wired through your pop up TV cabinet and the front panel of the cabinet can be opened to access your electronics within, such as cable boxes, DVD players, and gaming systems.
We also offer our Add-on Component Shelf to store these electronics. This shelf attaches to the TV Lift just below your flat screen to raise and lower with your television. The add on shelf offers an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right of the lift unit to fit all your multimedia electronics. An IR Repeater Kit upgrade is also available.
The Elevate® Mission is also available unfinished. Learn more.
- Fully raises or lowers in less than 30 seconds
- Inside component space of 17 1/2" W x 12 5/8" D on left & right side bottom of the cabinet. Measurements must include cords & plugs.
- Optional Add-on component shelf provides 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side
- Includes wireless remote control
- TV Lift system fully extended reaches 68.5"
- TV Lift system fully depressed measures 32.5" H x 10" W x 7.5" D
- Pop out front cabinet panel provides easy access to lift and electronics inside the cabinet.
- Elevate® TV lift cabinet is shipped directly to the customer by standard ground service.
- Factory Lift Installation available for an extra $100.00
- Color Finish: Mission Oak
- Unit Dimensions: 49.5" W x 17" D x 36.75" H
- Maximum TV Size w Whisper Lift II: 45" W x 5" D x 32.5" H (TV plus component height)
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II PRO Swivel: 45"W x 4"D x 32.5"H (TV plus components)
- Maximum TV weight (without stand): 100 lb.
- Cabinet weight with lift: 160 lb.
- Total shipping weight: 194 lbs
- Box #1: Weight: 138 lb.
- Box #2: Weight: 56 lb.
- Unit shipping dimensions:
- Box #1: 49" W x 19" D x 38" H
- Box #2: 36" W x 12" D x 10" H
- Interior component space: 17 1/2" W x 12 5/8" D on left & right side bottom of cabinet (measurements must include cords & plugs)
Delivery & Shipping
Here at Touchstone Home Products, we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect piece of furniture for your home and we appreciate you including us in that process. We want to make your experience with Touchstone Home Products™ as pleasant and painless as possible.
DELIVERY OPTIONS – FULL SIZE, MID-SIZE, FIREPLACE CABINETS AND GRAND ELEVATE® CABINETS
LTL-Curbside Delivery (Included):
- Our LTL-Curbside Delivery Service is included in the price of all cabinets and includes the following:
- Lift-gate delivery to curbside at your home or place of business.
- Item will be left in its original packaging.
- The customer is responsible for unpacking cabinet and bringing cabinet into the home.
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY (OPTIONAL UPGRADE):
FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE, YOU CAN UPGRADE TO OUR WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY SERVICE. WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Delivery into the room of choice inside home or business.
- Delivery included 2 flights of steps (max 15 steps per flight).
- Item will be unpackaged and placed in space of your choosing.
- Debris removal.
- TV and Components will not be installed.
- Existing furniture will not be removed or disassembled.
- After your order has shipped, a representative from the shipping company will contact you to schedule delivery of your Touchstone™ TV Lift Cabinet. The carrier will provide a date and 4-hour window for delivery.
- TV and component installation is not part of the delivery. This is the responsibility of the customer.
Shopping in Canada?
For customers shopping in Canada, please click here for more information about delivery into Canada.
For more information regarding our return policy, please click here.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 2-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH CABINET PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Replacement of any non-functioning lift parts
- Free Toll-Free tech support (888-978-3531)
- Coverage of InfraRed repeaters
INCLUDED IN EXTENDED 5-YEAR WARRANTY ($149):
- 5-year warranty (5 years full replacement) including any accidental food or beverage stain, heat mark, water ring, warping & lifting of veneer.
- Replacement of any non-functioning lift parts
- Toll-Free Customer Service & Support (English & Spanish speaking) includes cleaning instructions for stain removal, cleaning products, and/or assistance from a professional cleaner or a repair technician.