Eccotemp 45H Outdoor 6.8 GPM Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater 45H-NG
The Eccotemp 45H-NG is the largest outdoor model of the Eccotemp tankless line. Rated at impressive 6.8 GPM and 140,000 BTU per hour, the 45H-NG can meet all the hot-water needs of a standard home or apartment with one or two bathrooms, as well as smaller commercial applications. The compact, wall mounted 45H-NG is powered by natural gas and is also split system adaptable, which can further increase efficiency and hot water delivery speed. With its fully automated control system, the Eccotemp 45H-NG is the ideal choice for any standard sized home.
- Rated for 2-3 applications used simultaneously means that taking a shower and running two sinks at the same time is effortless. The Eccotemp 45 Series is ideal for normal hot water heating applications in ANY size residential single-family home.
- Rated at 6.8 GPM at 140,000 BTU with a temperature rise of 38 degrees this ultra-efficient tankless water heater is ideal for just about every single-family home in the US and Canada. With Advanced incoming and outgoing water temperature sensor technology, you always have total confidence when it comes to safety.
- CSA certified for installation in the US and Canada. This tankless water heater meets and exceeds all safety and efficiency requirements according to the DOE. With an Energy Factor Rating of .82, you can have peace of mind knowing this tankless water heater is ideal for individuals looking to save money.
- Best in class 10-year product warranty offers peace of mind that the Eccotemp 45 Series will withstand the time and use you need. The Eccotemp 45 Series can be complemented with our patented one of a kind EZ-Flush descaling kit to ensure your tankless water heater is running at maximum efficiency all year long.
- Advanced Generation 2 Computer board with high performance processing and smart adjust technology built in. Our proprietary developed programming meets and exceeds today’s consumer demand needs. With a minimum activation rate at .8 GPM means this tankless water heater is perfect for most low flow applications.
Class 2901 85
Class 2901 05
Class 2902 93
Class 2902 13