Pentair Water Solutions Whole House Acid Neutralizer (1-3 Bath) 35926
Whole House Acid Neutralizer (1-3 Bath)
- Improve water by neutralizing acidic water
- Simple and efficient design for low maintenance and a longer service life
- Best for homes with 1-3 bathrooms
BENEFITS OF A PH NEUTRALIZER
Acidic water has a pH level below the neutral point of 7. If your water’s pH is between 6 and 6.9, the water could damage water-using pipes and appliances. Avoid the headaches associated with acidic water with a simple pH neutralizer solution. Increase your water’s alkalinity by filtering it through calcium carbonate media. Install a Pentair pH Neutralizer Water Filter to raise the pH of your acidic water back to optimal levels.
- Simple, electronic system for easy programming: maintains settings during power outages
- Automatic bypass for uninterrupted water flow to your home
- Singular, rotary water control disc means longer life and lower maintenance
- Port hole for easy media replacement
HOW IT WORKS
1. Acid Neutralization
Occurs when water passes through the media tank that is filled with calcium carbonate media, neutralizing the pH. It reduces the metallic taste from the water, delivering fresh water to the home. The media should be cleaned and reactivated on a regular basis through engaging the backwash cycle in order to keep the mineral bed clean from contamination.
The system will periodically the system will go through a backwashing cycle where water is flushed through the system and up through the media, then discharged to the drain. Backwashing lengthens the life of the media and maintains the performance of the filter.
Backwashing cycles are controlled by the electronic meter on the top of the system’s tank. The backwash cycle can be set to a specified number of days or as the electronic head recognizes that a certain amount of water has been used.
- PENTAIR WHOLE HOUSE ACID NEUTRALIZER SYSTEMS MANUAL
- PENTAIR ACID NEUTRALIZER SPEC SHEET
- PENTAIR ACID NEUTRALIZER HOMEOWNER BROCHURE
Certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI 372 for Lead-Free Compliance only
- pH Neutralizing Tank System with Media
- Electronic Valve Control
- Owner’s Manual / Installation Guide
Installation Recommendation: Professional
Location: Indoor/Outdoor. If installing outdoors, this system should not be installed in direct sunlight without the presence of a weather cover accessory (sold separately). System should not be installed in an area that is exposed to freezing temperatures. See Owner’s Manual for details.